Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my car sit down for more than 12 hour doors wont unlock using the key fob ad remote start wont work either.
Anyone knows what may be causing this?

·
Registered
569 Posts
There is a back up key inside your key fob. Use it to open the door and see if you get any trouble lights when you try to turn start the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the car works fine after i open the door. no battery warnings. no key fob warnings. I just start the engine and drive.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
After my car sit down for more than 12 hour doors wont unlock using the key fob ad remote start wont work either.
Anyone knows what may be causing this?
Have you tried both key fobs? Have you replaced the batteries in the key fobs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything working fine for the last two days after i replace key fob batteries.
i had to take the car to the dealer anyway today, on my way home an Electronic Throttle Control Service warning came up and then a check Engine light.

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Everything working fine for the last two days after i replace key fob batteries.
i had to take the car to the dealer anyway today, on my way home an Electronic Throttle Control Service warning came up and then a check Engine light.
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares

1 - 10 of 10 Posts