Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Alfa Rosso Giulia Veloce Q2
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who is thinking to buy stuffs from justqv.com, think twice!
I spent €44,99 on a red key cover and thought it would be like my Alfa Rosso color, but received a burgundy color, very ugly
🥵
. So I msg them and they said they are not allowed return and even if you want to exchange you will need to pay for all the cost.
OK, my first time and last time to have business with them.

PS. I just found out OEM matched color is cheaper than what justqv.com selling... I'm so regret.
Input device Peripheral Hood Netbook Computer

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
874 Posts
i'm not sure if it's same product
but alfa OEM only comes in 4 color
Rosso Comp, Trofeo White, Monte Carlo Blue, Vesuvio Grey

if you flash light at it or put it out in sunlight and see sparkles or different hue,
it is factory matching rosso comp, 3 stage paint and it's not ugly burgundy color.
but it being inside or dark place, doesn't standout/flash.
u could buy touchup paint kit/spray to give another coating or on your original key cover.

my rosso comp keycover is fading a bit after 4yrs of use and debating to coat with rosso etna or get verde montreal.

Peripheral Automotive lighting Input device Computer keyboard Hood

·
Registered
874 Posts
here is link to oem key covers

·
Registered
40 Posts
For those of you who is thinking to buy stuffs from justqv.com, think twice!
I spent €44,99 on a red key cover and thought it would be like my Alfa Rosso color, but received a burgundy color, very ugly
🥵
. So I msg them and they said they are not allowed return and even if you want to exchange you will need to pay for all the cost.
OK, my first time and last time to have business with them.

PS. I just found out OEM matched color is cheaper than what justqv.com selling... I'm so regret.
View attachment 130677
i got the same colour at mopar, yes is ugly but is real product.

·
Registered
IG @alfa.visconti
99 Posts
Yea i learned my lesson from that vendor too. I think others mentioned its just reselling of aliexpress items

·
Registered
2022 Alfa Rosso Giulia Veloce Q2
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea i learned my lesson from that vendor too. I think others mentioned its just reselling of aliexpress items
Yes, I think most of the items are from AliExpress, if I know it in first place, I wouldn't buy it from justqv...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a key fob in Montreal Green? I’ve seen a few people post pics either here or the FB group and can’t figure out where they got them for the life of me.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a key fob in Montreal Green? I’ve seen a few people post pics either here or the FB group and can’t figure out where they got them for the life of me.
paint it urself
someone here has painted it ocra gt

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD (Trofeo White/Red) w/ Performance Pack.
80 Posts
Get some Montreal green paint or touch up kit and get to painting, basically

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,290 Posts
@614 has a thread on how he painted his ocra gt

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
Those who’ve posted Verde Montreal fobs have had them done by a person who works at a dealership in the UK and can get their hands on the mix. The supplier I use is still waiting on VM and Etna Rosso. The person who does the VM had a limited supply and to my knowledge has not made another batch.

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
@614 has a thread on how he painted his ocra gt
I’ve modified my technique a bit—use plastic promoter instead of primer. Although the primer lightens up the fob enough to cut out a few coats. If anyone wants detailed instructions, let me know—this was my first attempt, made quite a few others since. There is a Vulcano Black one I did in this thread too.

Most recent one I made for someone here.

Automotive lighting Finger Material property Thumb Gadget

Hand Automotive lighting Finger Food Beer

Finger Gold Thumb Jewellery Electric blue

·
Registered
486 Posts
Those who’ve posted Verde Montreal fobs have had them done by a person who works at a dealership in the UK and can get their hands on the mix. The supplier I use is still waiting on VM and Etna Rosso. The person who does the VM had a limited supply and to my knowledge has not made another batch.
Montreal Verde fob covers are listed on the UK Mopar store...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts