Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Donald Osborne, the show's charismatic car appraiser, bought a silver Ti as his daily driver in California, according to his FB page. Two months and 3,200 trouble free miles so far, he says. Just figured I would share that if anyone else is a fan of the show. His segment is my favorite part.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

I can't begin to describe what a gentleman and Alfisti Donald Osborne is....First of all, he is incredibly knowledgeable regarding all marques but his knowledge of Italian cars is amazing....In 2015 he graciously accepted our request from the New York and Connecticut chapters, which were co-hosting the National Alfa Romeo Owners Club Convention in Warwick, Rhode Island, to be our keynote banquet speaker....He took 3 flights in one day to attend our convention and waived his honorarium....I doubt any of us would have done the same...His "sermon" during the banquet on Saturday night was nothing short of amazing....Lighthearted, Comical, Witty...He made the evening a great success.....Check out photos of our amazing Convention at www.alfa2015.com ....D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.