Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
besides the dealer?
Planning to probably get a set to mount winter tires on......

Reactions: lowlight

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
eBay from Italy. Anywhere from $1,200 to $2,600 is what I have seen.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
eBay is best bet, I bought my base/ti Turbines from vwaudiparts and he is a great, honest seller and sold at a great price. Maybe he'll offer other wheels

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great, thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hard to say DMD. I would ask about the prep and process. Too bad the OZs don't come in a 10 inch rear yet. I think there was a Fuchs link in another thread? I think they are the maker.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
87 Posts
Note: The Quadrifoglio (at least in the U.S.) comes with black and white center caps. The wheels in that ebay link have colored center caps... could the seller be claiming that they are Quadrifoglio wheels, when in fact they come from a base or Ti Guilia?
The ad reads they don't come with center caps but I get what you are saying. The rim sizes are correct so ? The deal from Chriswellauto.com above looks good and the rims don't ship from Italy. My 2 cents...

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a set of OE Dark 5 holes off my quad w/ black and gray center caps (ordered the carbon ceramics on my build, but wanted the tecnicos..).

PM me if you're interested in making an offer.
PM sent

·
Supporting Vendor
692 Posts
We have a number of sets of the 5-hole QV wheels (brand new OEM sets) incoming from Italy, and we should be able to do some great deals on them when they arrive. We will also have a limited number of sets of the Tecnico wheels (both colors).

I won't have firm prices until they are here, but with the Tecnico sets we have already sold we were able to offer some great deals.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Excellent! So now I don't know which to go for next year. This year, I drive the Miata with new Pirellis, when there is threat of snow or rain, or the melt and salt is bad. No worries there.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Just because... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
I do, but they’re not for sale...:grin2:
I managed to find a set of bright tecnicos for $1400 shipped with TPMS and center caps. One has a small nick but shouldn't be too hard to get repaired. Now I'll have a different look in the summer :)

Reactions: Alfaholico
1 - 20 of 25 Posts