Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find any information about what this option does under the settings. You can set it either to 0 or 20min.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
Its for the headunit (radio/media)

Set it to 0, music/radio will stop when you turn off the engine.
Set it to 20, music will continue to play even when you turn off the engine. However it will stop when you exit the car (when you open the driver side door, technically)

·
Registered
658 Posts
From the entertainment system manual page 46

“Switch-off delay": enables the system to continue functioning for a certain period after the car has been turned off;

The system in this case is the entertainment system, so do you want to be able to play music with the car off for up to 20 minutes?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
For those of you that don't pump your own gas, you can turn off the engine (as you should when refueling) and listen to the radio while the gas is flowing....

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
For those of you that don't pump your own gas, you can turn off the engine (as you should when refueling) and listen to the radio while the gas is flowing....
Get real Dino, my wife gets grumpy enough when I make her pump my gas, if I was sitting back listening to tunes, that would really p**s her off!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
get real dino, my wife gets grumpy enough when i make her pump my gas, if i was sitting back listening to tunes, that would really p**s her off!
hilarious.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts