Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
That is one of my favorite car colors, but nothing like that is available from Alfa Romeo for the Giulia. Stromboli with full Xpel stealth would be interesting, but not the same.

·
Registered
580 Posts
They don't offer that exact shade of flat grey (which isn't really very flat as I see it). However Alfa Romeo does usually offer some shade of Grey. The particular shade offered on the MiTo and Giulietta was quite flat. The grey on the Giulia is a bit more glossy.

Greg

·
Registered
189 Posts
They don't offer that exact shade of flat grey (which isn't really very flat as I see it). However Alfa Romeo does usually offer some shade of Grey. The particular shade offered on the MiTo and Giulietta was quite flat. The grey on the Giulia is a bit more glossy.

Greg
By flat like on the audi, i think he meant non-metallic, rather than flat.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes - I was referring to a "flat" non-metallic grey. Mini also has a similar color called "Moonwalk Grey".

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Does Alfa have a "flat" Grey color like the Nardo grey of Audi? Stromboli Grey?

One of my favorite car colors of all time, the #1 color I'd want on a Giulia which is why I'm trying to get Stromboli (looks closest to that out of all the greys)

·
Registered
359 Posts
One of my favorite car colors of all time, the #1 color I'd want on a Giulia which is why I'm trying to get Stromboli (looks closest to that out of all the greys)
Agreed, Stromboli is my wife's first choice of colors on the Giulia. Too bad AR USA won't let you buy a Ti Sport in Stromboli... it is an exterior combination they offer in Veloce trim in Europe (which is the same exterior front and rear facia as the USA Ti Sport gets). I have no idea why the USA is getting limitations on options and color combinations that are offered in other markets.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Agreed, Stromboli is my wife's first choice of colors on the Giulia. Too bad AR USA won't let you buy a Ti Sport in Stromboli... it is an exterior combination they offer in Veloce trim in Europe (which is the same exterior front and rear facia as the USA Ti Sport gets). I have no idea why the USA is getting limitations on options and color combinations that are offered in other markets.
That's odd. As in Ti with sport package? Because I want a Ti in that color with paddles (so the package I guess) and I thought it was possible. It is confusing to me what can and can't be done on the Giulia in these earlier stages

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
my neighbor has an S7 in this color...not to flattering IMHO...but hey beauty is in the eye right?
HOWEVER the S7 is a BEAST to drive....really something....though I have trouble with the sloped design....rear vision is a little tight for me...
Alfa should bring back some classic colors...
Pino Verde
Foggio
Blu Olandese
kind of like a tip of the hat to the past...ahhh to dream

1 - 12 of 12 Posts