Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Went 3 months without seeing any, and now 3 in the last 4 days... Big dealer shipments came in about 3 weeks ago and the lease offers are much more attractive now. So units must be moving.. I check dealer stock about once a week at the dealer I bought from and where I have it serviced (two diff dealers).. Seems that they've gone from selling 1 every 2 weeks to about 3 per week..

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
In Nassau County New York....saw another Red Quad like mine (but with dark Technico wheels and a front license plate-UGH) and a white base model...but other than that....NOPE....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Have not seen another in Las Vegas, either...although I had a valet tell me he has parked 4 of them. Guy at the car wash told me it was the nicest car he's ever cleaned.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,727 Posts
We must be looking in the wrong place. I have not seen another Giulia either.
I am obviously looking in the wrong place. I have seen a blue Giulia twice over the last month. I was told today that it "lives" only 2 blocks from my house. Maybe I'm just not on the road at the right time, or not observant?

I went by the local dealer. Of the 4 Giulia they had 2 weeks ago, all but one was sold and replaced with other cars. Where did those sold cars go?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have yet to see another down her in San Antonio. I know the dealer has sold a few. I just don't know where they're at. In fact people still tell me that they have never seen another one before.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes everywhere mostly because I live 4 miles from the FCA Tech Center.

Starting seeing Giulia's and QV's 12-18 months ago. Just started seeing Stelvio's about 3 months ago.

Pretty much every restaurant around lunch time here has one in the parking lot.

What is interesting though is I've been reading on the stalling after fill ups. Last year probably half the Giulia's I saw in parking lots, mostly a pizza place across from the tech center were left running while they had lunch.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've seen three or four, here in central NC. I suspect that will increase, as my dealer says they are moving pretty well. I get compliments almost every day from admirers.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Waiting for my Qv in Central nj, but all ways have my eyes open but have not seen any on rd. i drove to DC over memorial day weekend thinking i would see one on the way down or back home.Nothing !!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have yet to see another Giulia here in north Texas. Do you see others in your neck of the woods?
I'm in the same area (East Richardson, near Murphy/Plano/Sachse). I saw my first about a month ago, Ti Rosso tri-coat as I was returning from a run. I saw roughly same car on 75 near Belt Line about a week later. Saw a black base or Lusso this week near home.

I just brought hope my Montecarlo Ti sport yesterday :grin2:

·
Registered
189 Posts
In Austin TX area I saw just 2 since I got mine a few months ago (other that a few more at an alfa drive event)

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I live in DC metro area (Alexandria old town) and despite having 4 dealers in the area I still have not seen another one on the road after 4000 miles.....then again millions of people around here are enchanted by german cars, its like a Muenchen around here simetime...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Have only seen one in New Hampshire, Rosso Competizione Ti. Today, a man in a 2013 BMW 3-Series followed me to the marina to talk to me about mine. He had never seen one before, but after researching them over the past few months, he is determined that it will be his next car. A BMW owner!

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
there is a White Q4 in my town...other than that..nuthin...in fact I see more P-Cars & Ferrari than Alfa...
LOTS Of Maser Ghilbli though...local dealer had a BLOW Lease deal on them not to long ago...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Still haven't seen another on the roads, but now I see there is another member from Vegas, Mandoar, on this forum, so at least I know there are two of us out there.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts