Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally love the carbon fiber touch to the interior, from the bucket seats to the deck and steering wheel! I love it.

Some may not agree with me, but it's all personal taste :)

Let me know what you think.

Here's some photos taken from NY International Auto show from AutoSpies:

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think that the seats are definitely overkill. I like some of the other parts but in general I think that they were a little heavy-handed.

·
Registered
243 Posts
rumor has it the center console will be black on the production models
Can anyone at Alfa confirm on this? Also, I like how the Harmon Kardon midrange is aluminum with the black interior, the black grille of the midrange speaker with this combination of black/red make it look cheap

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with the bucket seats being full out on carbon fiber along with the bits and pieces of the interior of the car.

Maybe a little bit like this would've been fine, instead of the whole seat:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Since I plan on taking this beast to the track,occasionally, I guess the Sparko's are the way to go. I will miss the functionality (adjustments) of the standard seats,though. I personally love all the carbon fiber touches, too and plan on getting them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Love how all the materials tie in together with the red stitching. But I don't know, I love the seats. Carbon fiber back looks great I think.

·
Registered
243 Posts
With the Rosso Competizione Exterior, would you go with this two tone (Black/Red) interior or just keep it simple with all Black w/Red Stitching?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, I am a huge fan of the CF accents! It ties in the CF exterior pieces - front active aero lip, sideskirts, trunk lid, hood, roof, etc.

I saw a video on youtube in France (I believe) where the QV had CF side mirrors, door sills and front grill - sign me up if that is a US option

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yes, I am a huge fan of the CF accents! It ties in the CF exterior pieces - front active aero lip, sideskirts, trunk lid, hood, roof, etc.

I saw a video on youtube in France (I believe) where the QV had CF side mirrors, door sills and front grill - sign me up if that is a US option
Those will be available from Mopar as an accessory

1 - 13 of 13 Posts