Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Giulia make music of its own.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sometimes I do. nice growl. I usually on weekend mornings, if its cool (Low to mid 80's here for now in the mornings) and if the wind is calm I turn it off and roll down the windows.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Radio off most of the time. The Sound Of Giulia especially with the paddle shifters is beautiful music to my ears!

OK, I do turn on the radio if the Seattle Seahawks are playing. If they are losing I turn it off!

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Every once in a while, just for fun. But I also thoroughly enjoy driving while playing Andrea Bocelli's Turandot or Ezio Bosso's Sixth Breath with the radio turned up to 28, the windows down and the sunroof open.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Every once in a while, just for fun. But I also thoroughly enjoy driving while playing Andrea Bocelli's Turandot or Ezio Bosso's Sixth Breath with the radio turned up to 28, the windows down and the sunroof open.
I'm only curious. Why have the windows down? I never drive with the windows down, have AC on when needed. Seems to me wind buffeting and outside sounds would tend to degrade the sound.

PS: I see you are from Chicago. What about the noise from all the gunshots? :D :D :D

BTW: I do like your choices of music! :)

Reactions: Vailoce

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm only curious. Why have the windows down? I never drive with the windows down, have AC on when needed. Seems to me wind buffeting and outside sounds would tend to degrade the sound.

PS: I see you are from Chicago. What about the noise from all the gunshots? :D :D :D

BTW: I do like your choices of music! :)
Maybe he likes to share? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Once I get the exhaust on I will.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Do now but will much more often once it has the Corsa exhaust.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Radio off most of the time. The Sound Of Giulia especially with the paddle shifters is beautiful music to my ears!

OK, I do turn on the radio if the Seattle Seahawks are playing. If they are losing I turn it off!
Too bad your not a Mariner's fan - you'd always be driving around listening to the engine pur! LOL (says the Sounder's fan who can't seem to get a win lately)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Pure enjoyment

I'm only curious. Why have the windows down?
Nothing better than the wind in my hair while listening to some Italian classics in my Giulia.

And BTW, don't believe everything you hear from the media, and definitely don't believe what you hear from our President. Both thrive on hyperbole, and neither is all that concerned about the facts. Chicago's violent crime rate is actually among the lowest in the country for big cities.
https://www.thetrace.org/2016/10/chicago-gun-violence-per-capita-rate/

Reactions: AlfaAndy

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I think if I got the Centerline Corsa exhaust I would drive with the radio off a lot more.

My 92 Spider I always used the radio but when I installed the Ansa exhaust, the radio was less used.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Not lately, my headliner has come loose and rattles like a 80?s Hyundai. Waiting on the Velcro to re-attach it to come in. Going on two weeks.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
The Giulia make music of its own.
I would say that 90% of the time the radio is off.
If it's on, it's usually some sort of talk radio, because, facts matter.
Otherwise, if I'm staging for a track outing or an autocross, there is only one song for me.

Reactions: Chipshot
1 - 20 of 22 Posts