Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I leased my Alfa after seeing her red interior, which looks amazing with the black exterior, and the icing on the cake is how great she drives, lots of fun, how will I ever give her back after the two year lease! So I am sure most of you did the same as me but let's see what kind of MPGs you folks are getting.

Mine is still spending time in the dealer being fixed for a brake pulsation and it spent a lot of time idling in the hot Florida sun going thru all the gizmos, so my mileage was only 17. My loaner Giulia (yes no more Nissan loaner!) is showing 19 MPG. Both are Giulia base RWD models.

If we have a MPG thread then I didn't see it, so sorry for the repeat...

·
Registered
189 Posts
depending how much is city driving (it does really well on the highway) right now low 20's avg in fairly relaxed city mix with some HW, which is great for me cause my old Carrera is more like 15

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I leased my Alfa after seeing her red interior, which looks amazing with the black exterior, and the icing on the cake is how great she drives, lots of fun, how will I ever give her back after the two year lease! So I am sure most of you did the same as me but let's see what kind of MPGs you folks are getting.

Mine is still spending time in the dealer being fixed for a brake pulsation and it spent a lot of time idling in the hot Florida sun going thru all the gizmos, so my mileage was only 17. My loaner Giulia (yes no more Nissan loaner!) is showing 19 MPG. Both are Giulia base RWD models.

If we have a MPG thread then I didn't see it, so sorry for the repeat...
Actually, we have an entire section just for this type of discussion, which is where I'm moving this thread to.

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/761-giulia-mpg-fuel-economy-discussion/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts