Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The window sticker on the QV I'm looking at lists "40/20/40 rear seats with ski pass-through" but my salesman said that the seats on the QV do NOT go down. He said that that's only for the standard model. So which is it? It's a factor in my purchase decision.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The window sticker on the QV I'm looking at lists "40/20/40 rear seats with ski pass-through" but my salesman said that the seats on the QV do NOT go down. He said that that's only for the standard model. So which is it? It's a factor in my purchase decision.
For once, the salesman is correct....

Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
691 Posts
For once, the salesman is correct....
The 2019 models got folding seats I thought?

Reactions: Bender and snid

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's so odd. Why would they list that functionality on the sticker for the 2018 if it's not actually included in the car? I'm new to Alfa -- is this their thing to be loose with promises?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Yeah the 2018’s don’t have fold down rears but the 2019’s do... not sure why a sticker for a 2018 has it listed but could be a 2018 close to 2019 and something got messed up on the documentation...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah the 2018’s don’t have fold down rears but the 2019’s do... not sure why a sticker for a 2018 has it listed but could be a 2018 close to 2019 and something got messed up on the documentation...
I've not yet purchased the car so I'm unsure about the back seat, but this is a very recent build and I'm wondering if it includes the folding seats planned for 2019. Yes, it makes no sense that they would do this, but then it also makes no sense that they'd list it on the sticker if it wasn't present.

·
Registered
529 Posts
If you casually insult all salesmen I will remind all that dentists enjoy inflicting pain and make big money doing unnecessary work. Isn't all that so?
TIL, dentists do unnecessary work and sales people are necessary.

Also, the QV getting a folding rear seat is the best new feature of the car.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
If you casually insult all salesmen I will remind all that dentists enjoy inflicting pain and make big money doing unnecessary work. Isn't all that so?
TIL, dentists do unnecessary work and sales people are necessary.

Also, the QV getting a folding rear seat is the best new feature of the car.
You guys need to find new dentists.......:grin2:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Easy way to know for sure of the car you're looking at in particular has folding seats...open the trunk and look for the latch releases on the top of the inside of the trunk. If they're there, then the seats fold. If not, then they don't. Surefire way to iron out any discrepancy on the window sticker. ?
Or better yet, see if they actually fold down.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts