Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting Gulia Ti Lusso, it comes with 18" rims. I drive in NYC, they are offering me tire and rim and dent protection for $930, was wondering if it makes sense to get it?

On my current benz, I got just one blowout in 3 years, 18" rims, my previous benz I had 6 blowouts with 18" rims. Before that a BMW with no blowouts. In your experience, is it worth getting?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Depends on the roads, but one hit and that $930 pays for itself....fwiw, I’ve only ever seen one bent 18” rim and it was because the guy hit a curb.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
please note that the tire and rim package does not cover curb damage.

i would have considered getting it if it did cover that.

there are certain restrictions also with the paintless dent removal.

does anyone know what that is?

thanks

* edit: I just read in another post that the tire and rim protection does cover curb damage. Make sure you check with your dealer though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I'm gonna ask about the dent removal, they said under 4 inches dents, Zurich dent removal. They offered a few plans though, don't remember the difference, leaning toward getting it. I got a brochure for Zurich Select. Just strange that Benz charged alot less for it for 3 years, then Alfa does for 2 years.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Thanks. I'm gonna ask about the dent removal, they said under 4 inches dents, Zurich dent removal. I'm thinking I'll prolly get it, they offered a few plans though, leaning toward getting it. Just strange that Benz charged alot less for it for 3 years, then Alfa does for 2 years.
I opted for the extended warranty as opposed to the tire / dent package but the extended warranty is also more than twice the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts