Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2, Vesuvio/Red, Perf Pkg, CF all over.
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alfa Romeo Giulia protective headlight film install <--- click to view Youtube video

Centerline International (part# LF947) has a headlight protection film kit for the Alfa Romeo Giulia. This video shows the kit and installation I did on my 2018 Giulia Ti Sport. There are a number of good installation videos on YouTube regarding headlight film but here is one specific for your lovely Giulia. ENJOY ! This is a pre-cut film that fits the light perfectly without the need for cutting or trimming the film. Keep your lights looking like new for years to come. Super sale price going on now. Check it out using the link below. I am an Alfisti and not associated with Centerline. This is the only pre-cut kit for the new Giulia I have found and you can't beat the sale price.

Centerline Alfa Giulia Headlight film kit link

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,996 Posts
Thanks for the info @kldiet! Sorry for the really late reply. Out of stock now, but same low price. I may consider this.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Edited post. I had purchased my headlight and taillight from RVinyl. I had purchased from them several times in the past, but the heat damaged my shipment this time. While there costs are affordable, they absolutely refuse to take care of client issues. I found this out after trying to get a replacement sent out. Their Google reviews are full of similar complaints.

I would not recommend this vendor after this experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.