Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the how it's made dream car episode of the 4c, didn't realize they had one on it until today, and I noticed 2 things. 1 that they called the 4c a super car, and 2 that the 4c has a digital cluster. I still prefer the analog cluster of the giulia but it's interesting that the 4c has it, especially since this episode is from 2014

· Registered
292 Posts
That surprised me as well. It almost seems out of place in such a bare bones car, although I suppose it's simpler. I was just watching a 4c review because I wish I'd driven one when shopping for a fun car a couple of months ago. Ended up buying a Miata and my wife decided she doesn't like the manual transmission. Now I wish I'd test driven the 4c, but my dealer sold out of them and probably won't be dumb enough to order more. They had three or four of them marked down into the 50s. I didn't realize the 4c was 4.1 0-60, which isn't bad. QVs spoil us. Funny they call it a supercar, though.

Now, if my dealer happened to get one of the limited misano blue 2020s I might have to trade the Miata.

· Premium Member
1,114 Posts
I was watching the how it's made dream car episode of the 4c, didn't realize they had one on it until today, and I noticed 2 things. 1 that they called the 4c a super car, and 2 that the 4c has a digital cluster. I still prefer the analog cluster of the giulia but it's interesting that the 4c has it, especially since this episode is from 2014
The 4C is a sorta super car. It's mid-engine, Italian, carbon fiber, and does 0-60 under five seconds. It's also completely impractical.It falls into the same range as a Lotus Evora, Porsche 911, or Jaguar F-Type. Is it a pure definition of a super car...No.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.