Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the differences are between a base 2017 and 2018 model?

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ordered a 2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio, as I've understood from my dealer the only difference is all 2018 Giulias have Apple Car Play as standard equipment.

·
Registered
334 Posts
In the QV version the HK sound system and the driving "safety" package is now standard, they've bumped the base price up to around $ 75K with it, The only other difference is the Apple Car Play\Android equivalent as well from what I've heard. I'm hoping the 18's are also using the strengthened headlight washer brackets a s well ....

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not sure about base models. Looking at the Alfa site it appears the Ti has different upgraded wheels, and they have a Ti Sport.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2017 models can be equipped with the apple carplay / android auto with a flash upgrade? TIA
No. The 2018’s have different hardware to allow AC/AA functionality, and there is no path to provide those functions to the 2017’s.

·
Registered
334 Posts
No. The 2018’s have different hardware to allow AC/AA functionality, and there is no path to provide those functions to the 2017’s.
I can confirm this one, my dealer told me the hardware configuration is different in the 2018's for AC/AA and it can't be provided in the 2017's like mine .....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts