Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Did you buy or lease your Alfa Romeo Giulia?

• Bought

Votes: 154 53.3%
  • Leased

Votes: 135 46.7%

• Total voters
221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Ti Sport, 1991 164S
5 Posts
Love the red interior. Had it with white. Getting it with Silverstone.
Yes, Silverstone and red look amazing!

I normally would not have done white, but since selection was limited on leftover 2019s, and this had most of the options I wanted - It was an unintended pick, and now I have no regrets.

I almost grabbed a Vesuvio Gray w/Ice, but the white and red did it for me, as did the H&K system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to buy Alfa Romeo Giulia but I am looking for reviews first. Is it worth buying? I think to rent for a week in order to figure out. By the way, who can share a link to a website where to check car history? I would be very appreciated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I want to buy Alfa Romeo Giulia but I am looking for reviews first. Is it worth buying? I think to rent for a week in order to figure out. By the way, who can share a link to a website where to check car history? I would be very appreciated.
You might be able to find one on Turo. My dealer let me take it out for a long, unsupervised test drive and that was enough for me to decide on. For me it came down to the Giulia and a 3 series... There's a good comparison out there if you can find it, car and driver maybe. They think the Giulia edged it out because of steering. For me it came down to value, much better deals from Alfa as they try to grow the brand in America. The 3 series I was looking at was used from CarMax, a few years old. Ended up not wanting to pay the same amount as for my Giulia lease, but with half the money going to a warranty instead of actual car value.

·
Vendor
74 Posts
If you need a history report for a vehicle feel free to send us the VIN and we can get that for you!

·
Vendor
74 Posts
That would be awesome, can I just send a PC / DM / Conversation to you on the board here?
That will work just fine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Leased a 2019 Ti Lusso two weeks ago.

I actually went with the Lusso over the sport thinking I'd want the luxury upgrades and wouldn't care much about performance. Two weeks into the lease and now I'm realizing the performance has me so smitten that I'm already setting aside the cash for the quadrafoglio in 2023.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Leased a 2019 Ti Lusso two weeks ago.

I actually went with the Lusso over the sport thinking I'd want the luxury upgrades and wouldn't care much about performance. Two weeks into the lease and now I'm realizing the performance has me so smitten that I'm already setting aside the cash for the quadrafoglio in 2023.
I went with the Lusso for the same reasons and 20 months in I have no regrets. I would prefer other wheels and wish I had the active dampers, but just love the wood and leather. Core workings of this car are the same regardless, and I just prefer the added luxury. I certainly see both perspectives. The great thing about a Giulia is, you’re never wrong.

221 - 233 of 233 Posts