Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Did you buy or lease your Alfa Romeo Giulia?

• Bought

Votes: 154 53.3%
  • Leased

Votes: 135 46.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I originally started this thread which I think is great and really informative but the problem is I did not include a poll.

I'll start it again with a poll and hopefully we can build on this thread and possibly make it a sticky.

I will contact the moderator to delete the original thread that I created without the poll.

Please vote either: buy or lease

Indicate in the message: Year / Model / Terms

2017 Base Model Giulia
5 year fiance

Thanks

Note from Moderator:
This thread with a poll is the continuation of this thread which is now closed:

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/289-alfa-romeo-giulia-general-discussion/22050-did-you-buy-lease.html

Please continue your discussion(s) here.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
2017 Giulia base Q4 with exterior Sport package, leased, 39 months (though I can turn in at 34 months as per the paperwork without penalty)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Leased 2018 Giulia Sport for 27 months. I’m looking forward to easily upgrading to a new model!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2017 Giulia base Q4 with exterior Sport package, leased, 39 months (though I can turn in at 34 months as per the paperwork without penalty)

I really wish my Q4 came with these rims.

·
Registered
573 Posts
MY18 Ti Sport
Financed, 84 months
Do you usually do long term financing like that? What is rate if I may ask?
Didn't really want to go that long but it put the payment where I wanted with enough room to pay a little extra each month. 3.5% after getting a credit card from the Credit Union I went through. They beat USAA.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Bought my QV. I’d suspect most QV’s were purchased/financed because of the terrible lease terms they had as well as the specialty car market being more fickle in general.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I really wish my Q4 came with these rims.
Part of exterior sport package as far as I know. You would have different front and rear bumper too with the package. I have your wheels as my winter wheels. I love the 5-holes but think they look best on the QV ... gives me something to work for.

·
Registered
402 Posts

nice rims on the base! Who is the leasing institution that allows a turn-in at 34 w/o penalty?

1 - 20 of 233 Posts