Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -

So I just bought a new 2017 Giulia TI Sport model for $41k....without the drivers assist package or sunroof. Was this a good deal? Curious how this compares to deals others members received for their Guilia's.

Thanks!!

Ashar

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx...I do have AWD which will come in handy. It will take some time getting used to not having a sunroof or safety features, though IMO, paying over $40k on a car should include those features

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hey guys -

So I just bought a new 2017 Giulia TI Sport model for $41k....without the drivers assist package or sunroof. Was this a good deal? Curious how this compares to deals others members received for their Guilia's.

Thanks!!

Ashar
Pretty hard to evaluate your deal if you don't tell us what extras you do have.
In other words, what was the sticker MSRP on the window? The 2017 Giulia Ti
with AWD is $41,995 (base price) plus $995 (destination charge) = $42,990.
Now add what optional equipment you have and we will now know your MSRP
total price and can give a better answer to your question.

For my likes no way would I want a sunroof on this car. However, it is offered
as an option for an extra, Dual–Pane Sunroof $1,350. That would make
your 41K Ti now cost $42,350, perfect! Sunroofs cost extra, it's a fact. Not sure
where you came up with the rule that all 40K plus cars should have sunroofs?
You could find a Kia or Hyundai for under 40K that have sunroofs. :D

PS: Where are you, US? In what city is your dealer?

Reactions: Jason McInnis

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Below are the details of my deal:

MSRP - $46,790 (AWD TI Sport)
Upgrades: Silverstone Grey Metallic Paint, TI 19" Sport Package & 8.8" Screen with Navigation

negotiated to $41k....

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,758 Posts
Enjoy your new car. These forums can drive you mad because people will tell you they got $10K off sticker or a lease for 1% of MSRP. If you can afford the car and already have it in possession then just enjoy it.
Right up there with having an airfare discussion after taking your seat on the plane. Car in-hand, now you can shift your focus to exceptional driving and (possibly) wonky software.

Reactions: tadslc

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thanks everyone! Below are the details of my deal:

MSRP - $46,790 (AWD TI Sport)
Upgrades: Silverstone Grey Metallic Paint, TI 19" Sport Package & 8.8" Screen with Navigation

negotiated to $41k....
Looks to me like you got a decent deal. Pus you ended up with nice extras.
Enjoy that Ti. A Giulia Ti for 41k is a great car without extras you can
live without! :D

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hey guys -

Thanks!!

Ashar
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

We paid MSRP for ours. I thought that was fair considering it was a special order and my dealer was asking and getting above MSRP for cars at that time.

I think that more important than the price is: "How do you like the car now that you have it?"
If I don't like a car, I wasted my money regardless of the price I paid. Our 2017 Giulia Ti Q2 is a superb driver's car, an excellent passenger's car, a terrific Highway car and a wonderful canyon carver. In all seriousness, my biggest complaint is the infotainment center, but, I didn't buy it just to play with the radio. I bought it so I could drive it. And drive it we do! We logged 10,000 miles in the first three months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.