Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum. I've owned several Alfas beginning with a '58 Giulietta Spider; my last Alfa was a 1750 Berlina that had 185k miles on it when I sold it 30 years ago. I passed on the later, poorly executed US models. I've waited for a long time to see Alfa return to the US. I've often thought that Alfa could have been where BMW is today if not for bottom-of-the-barrel US dealers of the old regime. I'm hoping to buy a Giulia AWD, but will sit on the side line for a year to see how the quality stands up, and how new regime and this crop of dealers handle things. The Fiat-Chrysler legacy is troublesome. Depreciation and living 120 miles from a dealer are major considerations. So I'll be watching the forum to see how it goes before jumping in.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

Sedona and all of the Verde Valley is an interesting area. I lived near Cottonwood 45 years ago.

I too hope all the best for AR here in the USA.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Lots of good people and resources available here. Feel free to ask any questions, all a helpful bunch!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Just joined the forum. I've owned several Alfas beginning with a '58 Giulietta Spider; my last Alfa was a 1750 Berlina that had 185k miles on it when I sold it 30 years ago. I passed on the later, poorly executed US models. I've waited for a long time to see Alfa return to the US. I've often thought that Alfa could have been where BMW is today if not for bottom-of-the-barrel US dealers of the old regime. I'm hoping to buy a Giulia AWD, but will sit on the side line for a year to see how the quality stands up, and how new regime and this crop of dealers handle things. The Fiat-Chrysler legacy is troublesome. Depreciation and living 120 miles from a dealer are major considerations. So I'll be watching the forum to see how it goes before jumping in.
I am in the DFW area. Your post sounds familiar, but I went ahead and ordered one, on the wife's insistence I must point out just in case it does not work at well. So go ahead. Take a chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts