Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. New to the forum, so please be gentle. :wink2:

I'm thinking about ordering a 2018 now for late April 2018 delivery? Is that realistic? Not sure what the avg order to delivery times are these days, so any insight appreciated!

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,946 Posts
No clue. My one data point is that my MY2018 Q4 took 6 months 3 days to show up. Order to build took 2 months, so that was 4 months in shipping. The last 6 weeks of that was terrible because AR would tell me that the car would be delivered in the next couple of days, but was obviously making stuff up. I think one other forum member ordered a 2.0T 2 months later than me but got it only 1 day later. Evidence has it that a QV takes longer to be delivered than a 2.0T and that delivery in Europe is much faster than in the USA. I do not recollect any reports of delivery times to other countries.

"Ya pays yer money an' takes yer chances" at least for USA deliveries. IMO it shouldn't be that way, but it is.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'd expect May at the earliest. Could be up to 3 months beyond that depending upon your location and what weirdness is going on in the delivery pipeline.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ordered mine 10/4/17. Arrived at the dealer 1/31/18. Just picked her up today and dropped her off for paint protection. So just a few days shy of 4 months.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks guys. So it looks like I should be prepared to wait at least 3-4 mos. Going to be painful...
at least 3-4 months. Sounds like if you get within that time frame you are one of the lucky ones.

I ordered a my2018 TI around thanksgiving. The build was completed after about a month and for the next month it sat around at the plant. It is now being shipped without any further detail available. Many people have been in limbo for a few months after it ships so I am thinking, realistically, another 2 months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts