Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to their website, my Quad should be here soon! Says it's in transit. Not sure how long that takes though... been in transit on their website for over a week..... I got lucky, i was about to order one when my buddy who already had ordered one told me about this one at the dealer that's already in transit. I called and they said it was not purchased yet! So of course i put the $1,000 down to reserve it. Once it arrives at the dealer i have to finish the finance portion with them and the bank, then it's official! Dealer is tinting the windows and getting a clear bra attached for me once it gets there. Got a 320 drive home from there once i pick it up. Flying there, they are picking me up from the airport which is cool. I've never driven one or even seen one in person. Couldn't be more excited!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations! What color and spec?

You are lucky. Many of us still looking for cars or waiting months still for our orders. You got it right!
Trofeo white
Harmon Kardon Audio
Green and White stitching
Carbon fiber steering wheel
Driver assist dynamic package
Dark 5 hole wheels
red calipers on non CCB's

Going to get the Calipers re-coated green to match the clover leaf symbol.

Dealer said yesterday that it should be in between tomorrow and the 15th! Going to wait 2 days after delivery so they can get the tint and wrap done. That way i can roll the windows down and just listen...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Remind them to protect the audio amp while doing the tinting. Probably they know but better safe than sorry.

Congrats!
I've read about that... weird that it even has a chance of that happening...

Thanks for the reminder though! I'm sure that salesman will love me calling again!! :grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Good luck with the dates. My dealer told me several dates, none where correct, it just showed up. Took a little over 1 month to get once it was in port.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts