Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed recently that my passenger side front fender liner has been partially shredded up, and the points where it holds onto the front bumper, pretty much broken and not holding on to anything anymore.

probably caused by normal driving in snowy conditions, maybe by hitting a snow bank, given that the front bumper is so low and that the fender liner has a little lip that extends even lower.

I'm assuming this is just shitty quality, or quality not adapted to winter climates where snow accumulates and hardens. Never had this problem on other cars (other new cars).

Does anyone think i can get this replaced under warranty?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,437 Posts
Please share pictures with us. So many possibilities. How deep is the snow in which you have been driving? Has much accumulated around the wheel? If so, could you feel resistance when turning the steering wheel? Standard-size wheels and tires? Did it fall off before your next drive or freeze in place? Canada, so I'll assume you haven't hit any big potholes or frost heaves.

·
Registered
2017 Vulcano Black Giulia Ti Lusso - OEM Sport Bumper & Diffuser - OEM Carbon Grille & Mirror Caps
45 Posts
Has anyone replaced the liner themselves? My local dealer quoted me $188 for the front left fender liner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts