Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Delete function

That's it! Thanks...
Does that allow you to delete a single station from the list? I thought it required you to delete all the favorites, but I haven't looked at it in a while.
Same issue with favorite artists in the Sirius/XM function. That one requires all the favorites to be deleted. As a "work around", they have created that system where you can check or uncheck the box next to each song or artist. I wish they allowed you to simply delete an artist from the list.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does that allow you to delete a single station from the list? I thought it required you to delete all the favorites, but I haven't looked at it in a while.
Same issue with favorite artists in the Sirius/XM function. That one requires all the favorites to be deleted. As a "work around", they have created that system where you can check or uncheck the box next to each song or artist. I wish they allowed you to simply delete an artist from the list.
I originally thought it deleted ALL favorites but you can, in fact, choose a single favorite to delete...

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
yay

I originally thought it deleted ALL favorites but you can, in fact, choose a single favorite to delete...
Thanks. I've been afraid to try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts