Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was blowing the leaves in my driveway when I noticed leaves blowing around in the chamber around the tailpipe of the QV. Leaves were in both chambers...actually a good amount of leaves. I looked under the car and saw there was an opening next to the diffuser which allowed the leaves to enter. I don't think the tips are hot enough to ignite the leaves - but may still be worth a look when cleaning the car to make sure nothing builds up in there. Anyone else notice this

·
Vendor
619 Posts
The rear diffusser does and will collect quite a bit of debris. If you have ever removed it while underneath you are pelted with rocks and other road debris.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The rear diffusser does and will collect quite a bit of debris. If you have ever removed it while underneath you are pelted with rocks and other road debris.
Indeed. I had my Forza exhaust mod installed yesterday. When the tech opened up the rear diffuser, a ton of pebbles and debris dropped out (and my car only has 360 miles on it). The diffusers and vents are designed for airflow cooling, but it also apparently picks up a lot of stuff besides air.

Reactions: edmoiler13
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.