Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a few sets of OEM wheels left in stock, and thought we would offer some deals for this forum only. I know it is the middle of Summer, but we've had some people snatch these up for snow-tire sets already.

Please note: these are not on our site, you will need to call to order these. First come - first served.

Turbine 18" Wheel Set (1 set available)
Medium Grey color
18" x 8" ET33 Front, 18" x 9" ET44.5 Rear
Regular Price: $1,395.00/set
GiuliaForums.com Price: $1,200.00/set with Free Shipping (CONUS only)

10-Spoke 18" Wheel Set (1 set available)
Medium Grey color with diamond polished accents
18" x 8" ET33 Front, 18" x 9" ET34 Rear

We also have a few sets of the factory lightweight Tecnico wheels in the staggered Quadrifoglio fitment left. We can't discount these any more but they are already $1,500 less than dealer list price and we are including Free Shipping. We will be restocking these soon but we can't guarantee the price will be the same in the future.

Bright Tecnico Wheels (1 set available)
Bright Silver color
19" x 8.5" ET34, 19.5# Front, 19" x 10" ET41, 20.5# Rear
Regular Price: $3,995.00/set with Free Shipping (CONUS only)

Dark Tecnico Wheels SOLD!
Very Dark Grey (almost black) color
19" x 8.5" ET34, 19.5# Front, 19" x 10" ET41, 20.5# Rear
Regular Price: $3,995.00/set with Free Shipping (CONUS only)

·
Supporting Vendor
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am updating original post when these sets sell.

Also - I was asked if the 18" wheel sets will fit a Quadrifoglio wth the CCB option - the answer is no (you will not find any 18" wheels that will fit over the carbon brakes). They may fit a Quadrifoglio with steel brakes if you use spacers.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,061 Posts
We have a few sets of OEM wheels left in stock, and thought we would offer some deals for this forum only. I know it is the middle of Summer, but we've had some people snatch these up for snow-tire sets already.

Please note: these are not on our site, you will need to call to order these. First come - first served.

Turbine 18" Wheel Set (1 set available)
Medium Grey color
18" x 8" ET33 Front, 18" x 9" ET44.5 Rear

10-Spoke 18" Wheel Set (1 set available)
Medium Grey color with diamond polished accents
18" x 8" ET33 Front, 18" x 9" ET34 Rear

Interested, though thought four wheels the same size was what I wanted. Aren't my 19" five-holes the same all the way 'round.

I had also planned to get sets from Tire Rack or Discount Tire. I'd have to chase down tires and mounting.

CONUS = Continental US? A new expression for me.

Lookee all the Mopar boxes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, Do you still have wheels available? I am looking for some winter wheels for my QV.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Let me know when you have another special on the Technicos.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Let me know when you have another special on the Technicos.
FYI you might lookup kitwheels on eBay, they run some great prices. But depending on your use, I will warn you, some sets (like the set I received) are obviously take-offs. All wheels had weights and a slight amount of branke dust and one was either refinished or removed due to imperfections in the finish (one wheel had a slight clear coat "run").

In my case, it was no problem as I bought them to run winters and track tires, but just a heads up if you choose to use them, as many others here have. Also, you'll get a customs bill for $75 IIRC, so remember that as you're looking at the total cost.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
FYI you might lookup kitwheels on eBay, they run some great prices. But depending on your use, I will warn you, some sets (like the set I received) are obviously take-offs. All wheels had weights and a slight amount of branke dust and one was either refinished or removed due to imperfections in the finish (one wheel had a slight clear coat "run").

In my case, it was no problem as I bought them to run winters and track tires, but just a heads up if you choose to use them, as many others here have. Also, you'll get a customs bill for $75 IIRC, so remember that as you're looking at the total cost.

I have tried to find this Kitwheels but have been unsuccessful. Can you give me his web site or actual eBay user name? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts

I have tried to find this Kitwheels but have been unsuccessful. Can you give me his web site or actual eBay user name? Thanks.
Don't see anything listed currently.

https://ebay.com/usr/kitwheels_tires

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just a note on finding items from kitwheels - you'll have to hit the "Worldwide" button in the left column after following that link above, as they are listed from Italy and by default eBay may only show you North American results.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts