Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all my name is Scott and I am looking to get a Giulia in a few years probably. Gotta pay off my dodge first and return a lease I have on another car so I can afford the Giulia. But for the people in the market for the QV just wanted to let you know that their will be one coming to Southern California (San Diego). It is showing the MSRP of $88k.

But here is the page. Also their are like 2 or 3 going to Alfa Romeo in Beverly Hills if I remember correctly. Just wanted to put this out their for the people looking for some that are not custom orders.

alfaromeousaofsandiego. com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2017-Alfa+Romeo-Giulia-ec77d61a0a0e0a6b59f47ceb691f9d4e.htm

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Hello all my name is Scott and I am looking to get a Giulia in a few years probably. Gotta pay off my dodge first and return a lease I have on another car so I can afford the Giulia. But for the people in the market for the QV just wanted to let you know that their will be one coming to Southern California (San Diego). It is showing the MSRP of $88k.

But here is the page. Also their are like 2 or 3 going to Alfa Romeo in Beverly Hills if I remember correctly. Just wanted to put this out their for the people looking for some that are not custom orders.

alfaromeousaofsandiego. com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2017-Alfa+Romeo-Giulia-ec77d61a0a0e0a6b59f47ceb691f9d4e.htm
Thanks ;) 88 usually means carbon brakes I just about passed out the first time I saw them in person. I drove an F430 with carbon brakes on autocross. They will snap...your...neck!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks ;) 88 usually means carbon brakes I just about passed out the first time I saw them in person. I drove an F430 with carbon brakes on autocross. They will snap...your...neck!
Just about every Quadrifoglio in the next batch will have CCM brakes which is going to drive the average price way up, at least temporarily.

·
Registered
196 Posts

They are asking 5k over list

·
Registered
226 Posts
<<They are asking 8k over list>>

If someone wanted CCM brakes, couldn't someone just buy a "base" QV at MSRP or a couple k off, and then swap the brakes? Or, is it a completely diff breaking system?

·
Registered
166 Posts
They also, unfortunately, won't last very many days on track. Just like the 997 generation PCCB's. Porsche fixed that with the 991/981 PCCB's. I don't know anyone with enough track mileage on a 488 to know if Ferrari has managed to fix that yet.

I replaced mine on my 430 with Movit and soft RSC1 pads. Most other 430 or Scud owners I know have had to do that or just go with iron replacements from gyrodisc, etc.

I'm curious to see how long the QV CCB's will last on track. Maybe we won't know until later this season.

·
Registered
166 Posts
<<They are asking 8k over list>>

If someone wanted CCM brakes, couldn't someone just buy a "base" QV at MSRP or a couple k off, and then swap the brakes? Or, is it a completely diff breaking system?
I would think brake by wire system would at least need new software settings? Possibly some other components besides calipers and rotors?

And what is the cost of the calipers and rotors as parts? With Porsche and Ferrari I know replacement rotors are quite a bit more $ than the original price of the CCB option.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Specs? (So you don't have to answer 50 PMs on this). I know 4 people now just at our company alone looking high and low for QV's. We're all in McLean.

Hello from the Silver Spring Area. I will be in tysons on Thursday in fact! haha.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello all one of the dealers here in San Diego got their QV I am guessing over the weekend cause it is now in stock and on their show room. It does have the CCM brakes 8k add on. If anyone in the market you can just look them up maybe do a dealer trade perhaps.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Specs? (So you don't have to answer 50 PMs on this). I know 4 people now just at our company alone looking high and low for QV's. We're all in McLean.
Its a fully loaded Vesuvio Grey - with CCB (yellow) Sparco race seats, every other option, stitching in green. I would assume the CCB's are price protected also at $5500.

-Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts