Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I pick up my White Giulia TI on Monday. I live in New Jersey, so you know how that goes :frown2:. Anyone have any experience with a Ceramic Pro coating? The dealer offered it for the exterior and interior and I read a few things about it and seemed like a good thing to have, he included a 10 year warranty with it. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
V

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey guys,

I pick up my White Giulia TI on Monday. I live in New Jersey, so you know how that goes :frown2:. Anyone have any experience with a Ceramic Pro coating? The dealer offered it for the exterior and interior and I read a few things about it and seemed like a good thing to have, he included a 10 year warranty with it. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
V
Don't know anything about t, but would be interested in hearing, also.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
The coating is great for "shiny" paint protection and negates the need for constant maintenance.

However, it does not protest against rock chips.

Sounds like a great price though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you truely care about your car take it to detailers domain also in NJ and skip the CP from the dealership.
Thanks for the advice guys, from what I read, it's important to really know the detailer and his work so I agree here kanundrum. I will be skipping the CP from dealership. Also thanks for the suggestion on the detailer, will definitely look into this.

I think the price is what it is because the car is new and there are no paint imperfections.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Thanks for the advice guys, from what I read, it's important to really know the detailer and his work so I agree here kanundrum. I will be skipping the CP from dealership. Also thanks for the suggestion on the detailer, will definitely look into this.

I think the price is what it is because the car is new and there are no paint imperfections.
Not really they just like tagging it on as its 100% addons for them which is fine. Some dealerships do a great job but with out knowing the dealership you can never be too sure. I can also tell you there are a lot of paint imperfections you are not probably seeing or chalk it up to normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts