Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that most of these cars if you get the cold weather package, heated seats are included.

Has anyone not gotten the cold weather package but had the dealer install the heated seats?

Is it basically the same thing as if it came from the factory?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Is that possible....?

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,953 Posts
I know that most of these cars if you get the cold weather package, heated seats are included.

Has anyone not gotten the cold weather package but had the dealer install the heated seats?

Is it basically the same thing as if it came from the factory?

Thanks
Doesn't the cold weather package include the heated steering wheel, or is that on QV only?

I think adding seat heaters would require a not very cost effective swapping of the seats. Otherwise the upholstery would have to be pulled off and re-installed. There are switches and maybe wires and maybe computer program changes involved as well.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't the cold weather package include the heated steering wheel, or is that on QV only?

I think adding seat heaters would require a not very cost effective swapping of the seats. Otherwise the upholstery would have to be pulled off and re-installed. There are switches and maybe wires and maybe computer program changes involved as well.
The cold weather package does include the heated steering wheel on all models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts