Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some suggestions. The dead pedal is too far of a reach for my left foot so it just kind of hangs out without any support. It is placed really far back compared to my other vehicles and it bugs me when I drive. Any suggestions to build up this space for my left foot?
Thanks, John

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
A driveway paver ? >:)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Half a paver....?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Depending on how much space you are missing to have sufficient leverage with your left foot, you could just install an aluminum dead pedal plate on top of existing one...

·
Registered
203 Posts
There is a button to move the seat closer....

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
There is a button to move the seat closer....
Smart Alec....

I have similar issue because i think that dead pedal is set slight deeper than gas pedal....no biggie but am used to having more leverage on left foot during spirited driving....since I have no plans to have right foot shortened I ordered aluminum dead pedal that will fit to the tee on Giulia and provide additional 7-8 mm

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Smart Alec....

I have similar issue because i think that dead pedal is set slight deeper than gas pedal....no biggie but am used to having more leverage on left foot during spirited driving....since I have no plans to have right foot shortened I ordered aluminum dead pedal that will fit to the tee on Giulia and provide additional 7-8 mm

Thanks for the suggestion,I appreciate it.
John

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I like my paver idea better....more Italian....D :laugh:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
What is the purpose of a dead pedal?>:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.