Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,039 Posts
Often there is a power limit function enabled when the car leaves the factory, to prevent messing with the car during transport. Should be (have been) disabled before the car is delivered to the customer.

There is also a similar "low power" function to keep the electrical power consumption at minimum. Also a one time thing for transport.

might actually be the same thing.....

from MES:

Attachments

· Registered
‘19 Giulia Q4 Lipari Gray Metallic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m aware of the transport settings that are shut off after delivery. This is another setting. After deactivating this function, I could no longer select a torque output value in the DTCM. I believe this supersedes the torque adjustment and undoes all of the power limitations put in place by the manufacturer. I’m looking for some clarification and actual numbers/values. The car is significantly faster now too!

· Registered
5,504 Posts
I’m aware of the transport settings that are shut off after delivery. This is another setting. After deactivating this function, I could no longer select a torque output value in the DTCM. I believe this supersedes the torque adjustment and undoes all of the power limitations put in place by the manufacturer. I’m looking for some clarification and actual numbers/values. The car is significantly faster now too!
Is this rolls/dyno mode?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts