Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Veloce RWD
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Tonight a new problem has cropped up on my 2018 Giulia Veloce. I was driving at night and all of a sudden the dash (speedometer and rev counter) has gone dark, as well as the infotainment screen, meaning it is very difficult to see, and I've wiped the sensor and nothing is blocking it. Any ideas why this would be happening? From what I can tell, the headlights (on auto) are still on, so it seems strange that just the dash and infotainment has gone dark.

Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Veloce RWD
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does the illumination intensity control do anything ?
Yes it seems to have fixed it for now. Don't suppose you could send a photo of what the infotainment screen and dash should look like both in the light and the dark? Just so I know all is ok? :cool:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Yes it seems to have fixed it for now. Don't suppose you could send a photo of what the infotainment screen and dash should look like both in the light and the dark? Just so I know all is ok? :cool:
the instrumentation intensity adjustment (7 steps) has 2 memories. It remembers the settings set whilst headlights were on or off, and automatically recalls these according to whether headlights are on or off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts