Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - I'm cleaning up some excess stock we have and I have a "package" that I think will be a good deal for someone that already has the dark 5-Hole wheels on their Giulia in the non-staggered 19 x 8 size. This would give you a fresh set of rubber and allow you to convert to a staggered rear set-up.

The package consists of:

2 brand new 19 x 9 rear wheels. These are part number 6FM59UGAA, now superceded to 7FL68U3SAA. List price is on these wheels is $762.00 each!

2 front tires - General G-MAX RS in 225/40-19 size. Tire Rack lists these for $177.99 each

2 rear tires - General G-MAX RS in 255/35-19 size. Tire Rack lists these for $188.99 each

The tires are "dealer take-offs" which were fitted for a customer who asked for their tires to be replaced, but was unhappy when they picked the car up as they actually wanted all-season tires. So these tires were mounted but never driven beyond the dealer parking lot and perhaps a short test drive.

Using the 2 new rear wheels, and 2 of your existing 19 x 8 wheels, you can make a set that is exactly the same as the cars with the factory staggered fitment.

I will sell the wheels and tires for $1,400 including shipping within the continental US. That's basically buying the wheels and getting the tires and shipping for free. If you're interested shoot me a DM here or call our sales line tomorrow and we'll get these on the way to you.

Obviously, this deal is only for the parts we have on hand so it's first-come, first-served. If anyone is interested

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Tread Automotive design

Automotive tire Alloy wheel Automotive design Motor vehicle Rim

Font Guitar accessory T-shirt Motor vehicle Electric blue

Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Wood

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m interested if you still have it in stock. How do I contact you to proceed?
You can call our sales line at (888) 750-ALFA (2532) or send me a message here with your information, and I can write up the order and work with you on payment.

·
Supporting Vendor
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few people have inquired about this but as of today, this package deal is still available.

I can't make it any cheaper (it's already priced below our cost especially considering shipping is included, which won't be cheap on 4 tires and 2 large wheel boxes) but I can throw in a few surprise goodies to whoever buys it, and if you need a new set of TPMS sensors or center caps I can discount those as well.

I will say that switching to a staggered set-up on our own 2.0 Giulia was one of the best mods we did to the car, it gives it just the right stance and really help handling. Here's a photo with the staggered wheel set-up and 5mm spacers.

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts