Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you using your QV as a daily driver, how many miles do you expect to put on it a year? Anyone using the QV for longer commutes?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Let's do the math...

3500 miles now...I've had it since May 12th so let's say 4 months....so that's 875 per month .... x 12 = 10500 per year.....:wink2:

·
Registered
482 Posts
My commute is very short, under 4 miles. Unless I take some road trips, I will be well under 10,000.

·
Registered
554 Posts
My QV will be my daily driver when it finally arrives. My commute is 25 miles one way, takes about 40 minutes but I'm moving the whole time- no stop and go. I work 3 days most weeks, sometimes 4. Won't be road tripping in it much, I have 2 young kids and an SUV with a DVD player for that. I estimate I'll be at about 10,500 miles per year as well.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Now that mine has paint protection, it's my daily. I just drove it in the rain for the first time. <egads>

My commute is about 10 miles per work day. Who knows how many I'll put on the weekend.

If I sell my former daily driver (16 Honda Fit), I estimate about 10K/year. I'm wrestling with that decision now.

Steve

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,476 Posts
20 mile-per-day commute. 10,000 miles-per-year expected.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Let's do the math...

3500 miles now...I've had it since May 12th so let's say 4 months....so that's 875 per month .... x 12 = 10500 per year.....:wink2:
Wow, I think you and I took delivery right around the same day. I just broke 3k, but I would imagine I'll fall in line with your estimated annual figure as well.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Now that mine has paint protection, it's my daily. I just drove it in the rain for the first time. <egads>

My commute is about 10 miles per work day. Who knows how many I'll put on the weekend.

If I sell my former daily driver (16 Honda Fit), I estimate about 10K/year. I'm wrestling with that decision now.

Steve
Fit, Giulia?
Giulia, Fit?
Is that even a real decision?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Don't drive mine to work at all (train), not even to the station. Put over 2,000 miles on in two months. I just get in and drive it almost every night when I get home. I suppose that I'll do that less eventually but right now I just have to...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Fit, Giulia?
Giulia, Fit?
Is that even a real decision?
The decision is to either keep both or use the QV solely as the primary.

I'm inclined to keep both as there are times the Fit really comes in handy, like when I'm working on rental properties.

I could always borrow my wife's Jeep though.

It's good to have options!

Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 44 mile (round-trip) commute. And I bought my QV with all intention of making it my daily driver, including the winter months here in Chicago. I am close to 6000 miles in 5 months of owning this car. I am expecting to put atleast 14K miles a year. And I plan on enjoying every single mile!:smile2: :grin2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
My lease has a 10K per year limit which I will be under as I rotate between Giulia and Pacifica depending on the day, the mood, or the need.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i will be a 5K-8K at most because i sometimes drive my 190SL, often take the MARTA train and walk home to avoid ATLanta traffic. that is if My QV ever gets here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts