Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used Dr. Wheel Repair Services
Phone: 909-930-0673
About 2" rash on one wheel - I was happy with finish result & they came to home in NW Houston. Was either $130 or $150

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Argh! :( That looks like a good price. Make sure they color sand it well. You don't want any orange peel in it. That is not stock ;)

I find the side mirrors block my angle view a bit especially on street corners with parallel parked cars. I sit pretty high too for max vision.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The guy who came out called before when making booking to say that he would not match the Matt look finish & there would be a slight shine. The color was a perfect match & I cannot tell looking at wheel relative to finish. Knowing where it was, if I get up close, I can identify spot as slight material loss. I would use/recommend them/him again as looks like new when standing next to car.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dealer is also quoting $210 which doesn't sound too bad. They outsource of course.

There was a low curb coming out of a parking lot that wasn't visible from inside the car right where you turn right to exit the lot. I don't know why architects feel the need to make "channels" for cars everywhere where you don't necessarily expect them. This has happened before. Oh well, the first ding is always the most painful.

·
Registered
133 Posts
woo, same here :( but I think that's OK to still go on the road.
anyone know a good place in Bay area? Around Palo Alto.

As I read some data, the car is actually wider than other mid-size sedans. And it's a pain for me to make a right turn every time...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Car Care Cosmetics of Houston (Sam Fuller, 936-446-8347).. Northside Imports sent them out when my brand new Giulia had wheel rash from the dealership lot. did a great job and quick. He will come to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts