Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

CT Alfa meet

8K views 40 replies 17 participants last post by  JimV 
#1 ·
Does anyone knows about any Alfa meet or car show here in CT??

#2 ·
we tried to get a New England date going for last year > drive down to LI this might happen again as the dates didn't work out last year. Otherwise we'll be doing some track events (suspect Lime Rock and Palmer at least, NJ, Glenn maybe)

Let's keep this open for us CT'ers!

#15 ·
Slow forum! Hopefully our winter wont be so miserable and we'll have less rain in 2019 so we can get out and have fun. Those of you in Fairfield County / Westchester, maybe a meeting at caffeine and carbs in New Canaan or something sooner. I used to do a lot of Audi events and we'd meet all over.

Maybe even do a drive to a brewery like Lock city, nod hill, hanging hills or something.

Hope to see some of you on the road.

#17 ·
I'm in for C&C in New Canaan, have not seen a posted date for the first one of the year yet but guessing sometime in April. The last few I have seen maybe 1 Giulia in the upper train station parking lot. I've always taken my motorcycle up but should have my Ti Sport in the next few weeks finally.

-Jason

#25 ·
I’m from Queens but down to head a little north for C&C in the spring. I should be lowered by then if Madness ever gets back to me about Q4 coilovers

#28 ·
Yes 1st caffeine and carbs for the season would be great, probably april . They are only open sundays for c&c, but Saturdays otherwise so if anyone wants to just meet for fun on a Saturday, it's still a cool spot. Besides coffee next door is a small food court and around the area there are great driving roads.

#29 ·
I'm envious but in better weather right now. You guys should blast up the Merritt to Fairfield/Rt 58 at the Hi-Ho exit, go up 58 towards Newtown and cross over to Rt 53 near Devil's Den in Weston and work back down. Three great roads and awesome views and hills and turns - right before the leaves sprout. Maybe you'll see Keith Richards and Mick Jagger stumbling along the road near Devil's Den as my neighbor used to....

#35 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.