Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
we tried to get a New England date going for last year > drive down to LI this might happen again as the dates didn't work out last year. Otherwise we'll be doing some track events (suspect Lime Rock and Palmer at least, NJ, Glenn maybe)

Let's keep this open for us CT'ers!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
There is a Sunday gathering of cars in Gloustenbury CT. Mostly Italian, Ferrari, some Lambo, an Alfa or two, and then some other wonderful cars, Ford GT, Acura NSX, Lotus etc.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
yes - Starbucks 140 Glastonbury Road, Glastonbury, CT.

When I went I got there first, people roll in and out at different times but the later you go will be more sparse

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
yes - Starbucks 140 Glastonbury Road, Glastonbury, CT.

When I went I got there first, people roll in and out at different times but the later you go will be more sparse
between 9 & 9:30 am seems to be the time, though there are never 20-30 cars there...a small group of nice enthusiasts:grin2:
just one of the cars you will see there....btw he also owns a QV>:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
aye tis a good time. Maybe i'll try it again when the weather's a bit nicer and the QV shows up ;D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I’m gonna have to leave at 6:30 am, so we better plan to have lunch somewhere afterwards.....:laugh:

Reactions: FNM and inikkor

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I would think Porsches are always welcome to any car meet!:wink2:

Reactions: inikkor

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
710 Posts
Slow forum! Hopefully our winter wont be so miserable and we'll have less rain in 2019 so we can get out and have fun. Those of you in Fairfield County / Westchester, maybe a meeting at caffeine and carbs in New Canaan or something sooner. I used to do a lot of Audi events and we'd meet all over.

Maybe even do a drive to a brewery like Lock city, nod hill, hanging hills or something.

Hope to see some of you on the road.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Slow forum! Hopefully our winter wont be so miserable and we'll have less rain in 2019 so we can get out and have fun. Those of you in Fairfield County / Westchester, maybe a meeting at caffeine and carbs in New Canaan or something sooner. I used to do a lot of Audi events and we'd meet all over.

Maybe even do a drive to a brewery like Lock city, nod hill, hanging hills or something.

I'm in for C&C in New Canaan, have not seen a posted date for the first one of the year yet but guessing sometime in April. The last few I have seen maybe 1 Giulia in the upper train station parking lot. I've always taken my motorcycle up but should have my Ti Sport in the next few weeks finally.

-Jason

·
Registered
153 Posts

I’m in as well- Be a nice drive for me, coming from Middletown area. I second the “less rain” movement!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
between 9 & 9:30 am seems to be the time, though there are never 20-30 cars there...a small group of nice enthusiasts:grin2:
just one of the cars you will see there....btw he also owns a QV>:)
Not a fan of that paint job.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts