Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Giulia AWD and creama interior. The stock floor mats dont seem to have a lot of coverage and are getting marked from shoes already. I've been looking at laser measured mats, but none seem to come in a good color (except black). The car is leased so I am concerned about the long term staining. Am I concerned about nothing or should I get better mats (any suggestions?) or maybe I just need to spray a good fabric protector onto the carpet?

Thanks for your suggestions.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
I have a new Giulia AWD and creama interior. The stock floor mats dont seem to have a lot of coverage and are getting marked from shoes already. I've been looking at laser measured mats, but none seem to come in a good color (except black). The car is leased so I am concerned about the long term staining. Am I concerned about nothing or should I get better mats (any suggestions?) or maybe I just need to spray a good fabric protector onto the carpet?

I have the crema as well. Haven’t seen any aftermarket options I liked, so I figure when/if these get bad, I’d just go buy another set of OEM mats from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts

Crema carpets were too bright for me not just too small, bought plush luxury aftermarket mats in charcoal....I had such combo before and I knew it will work well...it goes great with black dash and it also covers the floor very tightly

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I have the Crema interior, and I got the black cut-to-fit Weathertech mats. They look and work great. I have the Q4 with AWD too. As Lowflyer said, the dark mats match up very well with the black leather dash. The mats have taken me all through winter with snow, ice and rain. No problems.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Weather Tech.....

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
I’d go on eBay and get quilted floor liners in black (or maybe black w/ brown stitching) for $85 direct from China for a full coverage front and rear set.

That is, in fact, what I did for my Giulia (though I only use them 3 season, ot in summer) and for my partner’s Stelvio.

I’m of the opinion the Crema interior lacks sufficient bass tones, so black mats look great to my eye.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Weathertech has rubber floor mats in a tan color that are very close to the crema on your car.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
You could look for ArmorAll mats too. Not sure if they come in tan but the Logo comes off with two screws. I will look for an Alfa logo that will fit. I pinstriped mine to match my stitching. Dodge lines are a perfect fit.

Attachments

Reactions: Montecarlo

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Madness liners are double the price.

·
Registered
2019 Stelvio, Sport, Vesuvio Grey on Red
50 Posts
@ Madness

Love all your products except this one. I know there are other liners that look like this as well so this in not about your product specifically but:

Does anyone else think this style of mats/liners is ugly as **it? I just can't get over the look of my grandmothers old quilt. Or a wrap used to keep grandma's fancy china protected. In my opinion this is just ugly. Don't do it. Madness has a line of more traditional mats that are AWESOME.

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
The silk road set is a very unique set for sure but it since the OP needs a set for a AWD Giulia the LUXUS Liners won't work. They currently only fit the RWD models.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Yes, but having an option in the tan/crema colorway and which is a quick click and day’s shipping away may be appealing. The extra $80 or whatever isn’t going to break anybody.

I will say though, the two sets I bought off eBay at $85 China direct, did arrive very quickly, I think in about a week.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yeah to me the diamond stitch looks appropriate only if you are lucky enough to be on a date with a hot chick wearing stiletto heels who wants to rest her feet and take her shoes off. ;) Anything else would just beat them up or even the heels could tear the fabric.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
They have the same color tan/crema. The stitching holds up very well. I have the black with red stitching and it looks great. I have a problem with being over charged for things.

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts

Looking at the pics if we did not know any better and did not have these in our own hands we would have to agree.

However, there is a difference between the ones you buy on eBay and the ones we offer. Different suppliers and different material.

Nothing wrong with the ones you bought on eBay, but there are not the same. There is a different grade on materials on the top and also bottom. If you look closely and do some research online you will see liners being sold from $90 to $300 online that look practically the same if all you have is pics to go by. There is a difference! Our cost is significantly higher than what the eBay ones sell for. We can't compete with lower priced eBay copies. They are a good value and for those that want the best bang for the buck we would suggest folks do the same as you. Go to eBay or Amazon and pick up a set.

For those that want a higher quality set with better materials we have options. In addition, we also offer other liners, mats and trunk mats.

The ones that we offer use a higher grade of top and bottom material and are on part with the ones selling for $200-300+ elsewhere.

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
@ Madness

Love all your products except this one. I know there are other liners that look like this as well so this in not about your product specifically but:

Does anyone else think this style of mats/liners is ugly as **it? I just can't get over the look of my grandmothers old quilt. Or a wrap used to keep grandma's fancy china protected. In my opinion this is just ugly. Don't do it. Madness has a line of more traditional mats that are AWESOME.
Have to partially agree with you. When we first got a sample we said "Hmmmm.... Don't know about these". Then we ordered a couple of sets and still were not sold. Then a Giulia came in (pictured) and the driver wanted a set that would match. We brought these out and they said "I don't think so". Then we put them in as a test fit and once we got them in the customer loved them. We took a good look and said: "****, they actually look pretty good with this interior theme". It is one of those items that has to be in the car to really appreciate it. Not for everyone and that is why we offer many options, but in this particular interior combo they do look sharp in person.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the Crema interior, and I got the black cut-to-fit Weathertech mats. They look and work great. I have the Q4 with AWD too. As Lowflyer said, the dark mats match up very well with the black leather dash. The mats have taken me all through winter with snow, ice and rain. No problems.
Looking for weathertech front row mats for 2018 Q4. Looks like you got them and they fit? Weathertech says they only have front row for the RWD. Is that what you got and it fits?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts