Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm a long time BMW owner who is smitten by the Giulia. I love your cars, and think it will be the ride of choice to replace my venerable 335i. I'm here to learn as much as I can about them, so I know which options to look for, and which might not be worth it.

Love all of your rides and I'm officially jealous.

Sean

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome,
so you have a venerable N54....and how many fuel pumps have you gone through...LOL....I am on my 3rd, 2 covered under warranty & the 3rd was a goodwill fix by my dealer...
and I am officially jealous of your 996 GT3!....a brilliant sports car to say the least!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome,
so you have a venerable N54....and how many fuel pumps have you gone through...LOL....I am on my 3rd, 2 covered under warranty & the 3rd was a goodwill fix by my dealer...
and I am officially jealous of your 996 GT3!....a brilliant sports car to say the least!
3rd HPFP for me. The part changed on the 3rd one. 3rd time is the charm. My bro is a service manager and told me they are quietly giving goodwill warranty on them up to a fairly high mileage. So I've got that going for me. Last winter was a tough one for it - new rear shocks/brakes, new summer tires, replaced all the fluids/filters/plugs, so it should be good for a while yet, but I'd love to move over.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi Sean. My path to a 2018 Quad started at G35coupe—->G35sedan——>335i—->2011 M3 —-> Quad. I have loved all these cars, and am enjoying my Alfa. 3,600 trouble-free and joyful Miles. No regrets whatsoever.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm a long time BMW owner who is smitten by the Giulia. I love your cars, and think it will be the ride of choice to replace my venerable 335i. I'm here to learn as much as I can about them, so I know which options to look for, and which might not be worth it.

Love all of your rides and I'm officially jealous.

Sean
I had two BMW's, an M3 and 540i prior to getting the QV, as much as I enjoyed them and they were fine cars, I don't miss them at all compared to the daily experience of the QV ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts