Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
dropping a Monday Morning joke to start the week

A Victorian drives to the border at Albury/Wodonga and just before he gets to the checkpoint walks into The Blazing Stump and orders 12 schooners.
Before the bartender even returns with the 12th schooner, the Victorian has slammed back half of them and is not slowing down. Bang bang bang ... no sooner has one gone down he has his paws on the next one ... bang, bang, bang ... just as he skols the last schooner with a gasp and a burp that lasts for a good 30 seconds, the bartender asks, "Why are you drinking so fast?"

The Victorian wipes his mouth and replies, "You would be drinking fast, too, if you had what I had."

The bartender now looks worried and asks, "Why? What do you have? CoronaVirus?"

The Victorian says, "Nah ...75 cents,”
and runs out the door ...

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Indeed, stay safe guys

heres what i have been waiting for ... best news i have heard all day, these smug Karen's sovereign citizens types who are just carbon copying what goes on in America, refusing to answer questions, getting all smug, arguing with police officers, ... one really bad mistake, ... she laughed about it ... remember Bozo One, All About Eve? ...

she got her car window smashed by tactical response police and hauled off ... LOL

I wonder if Bozo Two was recording it ?

Conspiracy theorist dramatically arrested

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/02ed50adad999ea1402df627eddd2491?width=316

big smile for camera Eve
now turn to the left
and to the right
front again holding your nameplate ... perfect !!!

PSML

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Looking quite grim if you are a mask denier, pub crawler or luxury handbag shopper in the next few weeks

I know the rest of you guys will stay safe as best you can - good luck

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
got this from a news feed of a twitter post, made me chuckle

police can finally reveal the identity of the guy who drove from Melbourne to Wodonga for a coffee

https://www.neds.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/image-1024x580.png

61 - 74 of 74 Posts