Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Can we just get back to cars instead of continuing to make comments that are gonna piss off at least 1/2 the readers of said posts? I'm personally way beyond caring what owners of Alfas think about Covid.....it's not an obvious expert qualification.
He asked, i replied, you upset or no care but you have to learn to deal with it man.

Especially in a covid thread.. in a car forum. Self regulate, if upsetting dont click on covid thread in Alfa forums so you wont “happen” to read what the owners ask and respond, ie conversate about.

Or should we all gag up so you feel better? Which do you think makes more sense? 🤷🏻‍

·
Banned
52 Posts
Husband comes home and tells wife: Honey can you sit down, i need to talk to you about something.
Wife: Sure love, what is it? All concerned..
Husband: I dont know how to say this, but i am having an affair.
Wife: Goddammit you idiot you scared me, I thought you had covid!

Lil humor never hurt no body.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Hopefully that empty off topic instigatory comment gets deleted.

It’s not a coincedence we sent all the defectives to the island in 1788 January 26. Historical fact, not insult. Feel free to delete after you delete above post.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Do you know any jokes @Richardalfa or are you always this serious down-undah? Tell us a covid joke, or a car joke perhaps?

I would upload a covid parody video someone just sent me but i dont know how 🤷🏻‍♂️ It made me giggle like a school girl again.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)

·
Registered
490 Posts
for our NSW/Vic readers

NSW-Victoria border crossings: The drives to do once restrictions lift | CarAdvice

thats obviously a "HOW TO" guide, but for a major publication like NINE.com, who own Car Advice, is that even legal?

All the Karens from Brighton are going to read that and high tail it straight for one of those bridges

arnfknblevble
Quick.We need to get the nearest country towns serving only filtered or instant coffee and talking about rugby league so those Melbournites either turn back or shrivel up and die like pansies in the desert

·
Registered
309 Posts
for our NSW/Vic readers

NSW-Victoria border crossings: The drives to do once restrictions lift | CarAdvice

thats obviously a "HOW TO" guide, but for a major publication like NINE.com, who own Car Advice, is that even legal?

All the Karens from Brighton are going to read that and high tail it straight for one of those bridges

arnfknblevble
Poor Karen....I've been cutting laps around my boring neighbourhood along with everyone else! Oh well now it's with a mask on maybe these flyers should be posted near Sam Newman's house
IMG-20200718-WA0000.jpg

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
poor ole Sam, he still wont be able to play golf even now that he has all the time in the world to play since getting sacked from Nine ... (under a mutual agreement) ...

thats still not enough to get into NSW ... you have to be able to do a water fountain, drink it and put it on social media (Todd "but i didnt swallow" Carney)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
have a go at this idiot

laughing all the way to the bank ...

to withdraw the cash she needs to pay for the fine LOL

Virus theorist slammed over border stunt

soon as she posted it on TwittFace the Police Commissioner got involved and posted "expect a knock at the door"

PSML

is she (and all those conspiracy theory anti-vax corn-flake-packet-degree street lawyer idiots) so stupid that they think because they might get waved on doesnt mean they dont review the bodycams and mail them the fine -

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
41 - 60 of 74 Posts