Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting aside whether you should, for those of you who DID, what did you pay? I'll have to remove them at lease end so I'm slightly cost sensitive.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, like I said- let's not talk about whether I should put the Q2 springs on a Q4. I know people have done it, and I'd like to know what it cost.

Eibach hasn't released the springs for the Q4 yet and there not even close to it.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lol, like I said- let's not talk about whether I should put the Q2 springs on a Q4. I know people have done it, and I'd like to know what it cost.
Sorry, I guess I read that as paying to get them installed or doing them yourself.
I bought the ones from Madness Autoworks. I received them, but just haven't looked around for a place to install them yet. I might just do them myself, should be pretty easy.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great! Looking forward to pics. When you do install them, I'd love to know what it costs in the end.

Sorry, I guess I read that as paying to get them installed or doing them yourself.
I bought the ones from Madness Autoworks. I received them, but just haven't looked around for a place to install them yet. I might just do them myself, should be pretty easy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My guy charged me around 240$ to install the Madness springs on my Q4. As a far as their springs go, they fit both models.

Reactions: migliori

·
Registered
527 Posts
Reactions: migliori

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you! If I can find a place to do the work for 300ish, I'm going to get it done. I just needed a rough ballpark so I can talk to places - no one in San Diego seems to have done it yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
527 Posts
That is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you! If I can find a place to do the work for 300ish, I'm going to get it done. I just needed a rough ballpark so I can talk to places - no one in San Diego seems to have done it yet. Thanks!
Any competent shop will know what to do. I'd find a shop that specializes in European cars, only for the sake that they are likely to have the weird tools that is needed... ie. VW/Audi shops.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No idea where you guys are finding shops in this range! in San Diego, I'm getting multiple quotes at 650-800 for labor only, +225 for alignment, + parts.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Give Pure Motorsport a call.
I’ve used those guys for work on my last car (a4).

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good suggestion, as they did the work on my GTI. They said no.

Give Pure Motorsport a call.
I’ve used those guys for work on my last car (a4).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well if you are up for it I might be able to give you hand.
I have the tools and a garage. We should be able to knock it out in couple/few hours if you count beer time. (Famous last words)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm actually totally game for this. Would you want to do yours as well? Might be good to work through it in a Q2 (which I think you have) and then make a guide for the Q4. Ive got cameras and lighting and tripods.

Pm me and let me know where in town you are.

Well if you are up for it I might be able to give you hand.
I have the tools and a garage. We should be able to knock it out in couple/few hours if you count beer time. (Famous last words)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just got a quote this weekend. $550 and that included alignment. I thought it sounded high, so I will check another place and if it over $300 then I will just do it myself.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just got a quote this weekend. $550 and that included alignment. I thought it sounded high, so I will check another place and if it over $300 then I will just do it myself.
That's half what I am getting quoted. F***ing California!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.