Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks.

I'm looking into 2018 Giulia for my next car, and was wondering about the cost of ownership.

I heard/read that the current warranty plan only covers 1st oil change for free, and all subsequent maintenance are fully on the owner.

How much would this cost be, let's say, over the course of driving the car for 30k miles?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
If you are looking at the non QV you can get pre-paid maintenance but you should check with your servicing dealer what they honor / offer not the selling dealer. I downloaded the guide and looked at the servicing schedule for my Trim than called the servicing dealer for estimates for each one. Ball park was sufficient and I asked worst case. If I could live with that it was fine. I have a QV with CCM brakes.

You could do 30k in two years which will have a total cost of ownership difference than one that does that in 5 years. You should also consider depreciation. I would do your own homework and ask your local dealer. Once I get past the first year I am going to check around to the different dealers we have two and will check pricing on both.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I would agree. It will be totally dependent on many factors such as which model you get, the type of driving you do, how much per year you do, and where. Even how you maintain it that is minimum by book or more. I’d discuss it with the service department and you can get real cost where you are as well and recommendations for your area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts