Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,757 Posts
While I like my Giulia's perforated leather, I can see the desire for additional flow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
We had a cold snap in FL last week and I must say the heated seats and steering wheel were darn nice. Probably won't need them for another 11 months though!

·
Registered
6 Posts
In response to Alfa getting a foothold, that is a problem for them to overcome but I don't think it helps them to limit options that someone can get in another car. This is the same argument I have with Tesla nuts. Most people don't care what they are driving, they just want something and it will come down to options. If you just laid out options to someone the new honda accord could be just as appealing to them if not more.

I got to drive the Kia Stinger at the DC auto show and I was really impressed with it. Very comparable car in specs to a Giulia and it also had loads more options. I honestly don't even like stating performance car that doesn't come standard with bolstered seats. (even though I know it is)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
In response to Alfa getting a foothold, that is a problem for them to overcome but I don't think it helps them to limit options that someone can get in another car. This is the same argument I have with Tesla nuts. Most people don't care what they are driving, they just want something and it will come down to options. If you just laid out options to someone the new honda accord could be just as appealing to them if not more.

I got to drive the Kia Stinger at the DC auto show and I was really impressed with it. Very comparable car in specs to a Giulia and it also had loads more options. I honestly don't even like stating performance car that doesn't come standard with bolstered seats. (even though I know it is)

Alfa is not for people who just want something. There are many other brands that target that demographic.
Did you get to drive the Giulia as well?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Cooled/ventilated seats are one of those things like heated seats/steering wheel - I really never thought about it or cared until I actually had it; then I could never live without it!
Anyway, would it have been nice? Sure....not a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: rjmcinnis

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not on a performance car.

My 2016 Mustang GT (which i traded in for my Quad :) ) had heated and cool seats full leather, so its def not a matter of being a performance car as the reason why they dont have it. Its just an Alfa thing because cooled seats are becoming quite standard on most well equipped cars these days. Personally I didnt use the feature very much because it gave this awkward wet feeling and it just didnt feel right lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
I keep telling myself my next car will have ventilated or cooled seats, and almost got the touring 2.0 accord as a result. I got a fantastic deal on my Giulia though, if Honda had offered that car with a $10k discount I'd be driving that right now. I have no regrets for now, but my next car will have cooled seats.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Not on a performance car.
I had them on my Shelby and I had them on my last 2 Mustangs, 1 was a GT V8 and the other a 2.3l Turbo. LOVED my cooled seats
I've had them in my last 4 cars, one of which was a Lincoln LS from 2003. Why is the Giulia in the luxury segment again (not that I want it to be or want those features)?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.