Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone
We have been seen many exterior modify on Giulia but not many col interior modify. I want to share some of my interior changes which are cool, simple, easy and cheap.
First is the steering wheel, I bought serval silver parts and put them on, that makes the steering wheel looks much better.
And the entertainment control, have some shiny red parts on them and they match so well.
Then I bought a small clover pin and stick it right next to the GIULIA logo at the back trunk.

All of them cost me around 50 dollars and the shipment takes around 10 days from China.

To be continued..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I have seen those eBay sellers in China selling parts for our Giulia.

They seem to have really good prices.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The original giulia doorknob cant hold anything and its pretty annoying. So I bought these small parts but i dont know what does it called. But they works very well and i can put my iphone 7 plus inside of it during driving. And it has Giulia printed at the bottom which is very cool

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have seen those eBay sellers in China selling parts for our Giulia.

They seem to have really good prices.
Yeah, some of them are on ebay. I want to share a website called TAOBAO which is like chinese ebay. It has much more giulia interior and exterior parts on there. But be honest, they looked so cool after installing. :smile2:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
The original giulia doorknob cant hold anything and its pretty annoying. So I bought these small parts but i dont know what does it called. But they works very well and i can put my iphone 7 plus inside of it during driving. And it has Giulia printed at the bottom which is very cool
I bought these as well from an eBay seller on China.

They have not arrived yet.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I don't think many people in America will order from TAOBAO as it is not in english.

Looking at the photos of what they sell they have a lot of good stuff for our Giulia.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't think many people in America will order from TAOBAO as it is not in english.

Looking at the photos of what they sell they have a lot of good stuff for our Giulia.
Yeah so thats why i want to share my modify with everyone who loves giulia. If anyone needs help in the future, I m willing to help.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Dude, you’re risotto-ing up the car. Leave it alone.

Reactions: RVAAF

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm not feeling the tow hook.:crying:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
"not feeling the tow hook"

it may be a necessity for the mulholland area canyon crowd. shows you are serious
Big exhaust can next? I'm not sure I'm ready for an Alfa "tuner" car.>:)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi, everyone
We have been seen many exterior modify on Giulia but not many col interior modify. I want to share some of my interior changes which are cool, simple, easy and cheap.
First is the steering wheel, I bought serval silver parts and put them on, that makes the steering wheel looks much better.
And the entertainment control, have some shiny red parts on them and they match so well.
Then I bought a small clover pin and stick it right next to the GIULIA logo at the back trunk.

All of them cost me around 50 dollars and the shipment takes around 10 days from China.

To be continued..
Just curious, you have a Nevada plate but looks like a Korean plate underneath? What's with that? Did you smuggle that Giulia in from Seoul? :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts