Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only had the car for about two weeks and really have not checked everything out.

Should there be anything in this plastic compartment?

I should have opened the underneath of this as well to see what is there.

Thanks

Attachments

Reactions: AbarthFox

·
Registered
658 Posts
The Giulia's with run flats don't come with anything in this compartment. It's a small space but you can fit a portable compressor, tire plug kit, high viz vest and some other odds and ends if you switch to regular tires.
The space to the right of this under the foam insert has a fuse box.
Why there isn't more storage space didn't make sense until I got to look under my Giulia.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,786 Posts
No junk in Giulia's trunk. Mine was delivered with a parts manifest and a (never used) front license plate frame.

Reactions: AbarthFox

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
The Giulias without runflats get a mobility kit that fits there...12v compressor, tyre goo.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
You can fit your owners manual back there so you don't stress the glove box door hinges...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Even though we have run flats, does anyone carry that "fix-a-flat" can or something similar?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Even though we have run flats, does anyone carry that "fix-a-flat" can or something similar?

Thanks
Some Giulias have non-runflats, I believe it’s the Ti’s with staggered 19”s and the QV’s.

I run with the following in that “hole”: the owners manuals; a small 12v inflator; a plug kit; an emergency poncho; a 5 D-cell Maglight. I don’t think the tyre goop is worth carrying/using, and anything that it could fix, and a bit bigger, the plug kit will generally fix.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some Giulias have non-runflats, I believe it’s the Ti’s with staggered 19”s and the QV’s.

I run with the following in that “hole”: the owners manuals; a small 12v inflator; a plug kit; an emergency poncho; a 5 D-cell Maglight. I don’t think the tyre goop is worth carrying/using, and anything that it could fix, and a bit bigger, the plug kit will generally fix.
Can you show me which plug kit that you have?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the cars that do not have the runflat tires, they come with a tire repair kit?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts