Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Maybe left over from the weather before, like on the floormats or trunk, or even just the humidity and temperature change.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It did rain the day before but I cannot imagine after 24 hours and in direct sunlight that there would still be condensation.

Maybe left over from the weather before, like on the floormats or trunk, or even just the humidity and temperature change.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
It's a combination of things. If there was moisture inside the car and then it was heated and then cooled from the outside, especially the glass, it would condense back out. Especially if the car is sealed tight, like new.

Reactions: Dr. Klopek

·
Registered
187 Posts
It did rain the day before but I cannot imagine after 24 hours and in direct sunlight that there would still be condensation.
Same here. I found it took a bit longer to de-fog the windshield and the back window - I need to set the blower high and the rear de-fog stay longer to clear it up. Outside mirror also a bit fogy and I hope in the future there will be heated mirror as part of the cold weather package. I am still getting used to the car and still loving it.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I blew out my right side running light and turn signal in that heavy rain. The headlight works though. Went to dealer and it could take two weeks to get the unit. I was told it cost $3,000. Glad it's covered.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,469 Posts
Same here. I found it took a bit longer to de-fog the windshield and the back window - I need to set the blower high and the rear de-fog stay longer to clear it up. Outside mirror also a bit fogy and I hope in the future there will be heated mirror as part of the cold weather package. I am still getting used to the car and still loving it.
Is your car's recirc on?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts