Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recall seeing a post in June that someone received a generous compensation package from the dealership after their car was in for service for a few weeks. Has anyone else who experienced shutdown or stalling issues received a compensation package after the car was fixed or bought back? We experienced various issues within weeks of the purchase starting with the infotainment system, stalling and eventually full shutdown. Now that we have been without the car for over 2 months, and awaiting the arrival of the replacement vehicle, I am curious.

·
Registered
256 Posts
What do you mean, full shut down?

Never mind, I just looked it up, I'm having the same problem.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I know I signed a form that states something to the effect of that if the car is at the dealership for a certain time (3 weeks I think), or they cannot fix it after a certain amount of times, I get a new vehicle. Enough compensation for me......

I will ready the form again and modify if needed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have owned mine for a total of 10 days all of which it has spent at Alfa service or heading to one...I am on three attempts as of now

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have owned mine for a total of 10 days all of which it has spent at Alfa service or heading to one...I am on three attempts as of now
I see you have posted 9 times and everyone of them complaining about your issue. Have you contacted Alfa Care? Have you PM Alfa Care on this Forum? If you are having this much troubles with your car they need to get involved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts