Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what are the official tinted colors of the ti editok glass?

I have the none ti version and would like to tint my windows.

• back window?
  • rear windows?
  • passenger and drivers windows?
  • front window?

im not sure the front window is also tinted i do believe the back and all other windows are tinted.

what brand and % foil would you suggerst.

kind regards

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure but I went with 5% on my rear window and 20% front/back, no front windshield. All places quoted around $275

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
582 Posts
Not sure but I went with 5% on my rear window and 20% front/back, no front windshield. All places quoted around $275
that's super cheap. but depends on what film they used.
i doubt it's ceramic tint at that price.
depends on what you are looking for, if it's just for asthetics that's fine but i got it done for heat/light rejection.
because factory window already has 70% tint, i went with 40% tint to get my windows at legal limit of 35%
front windshield is illegal but i got air-optix 80% done for solar/heat rejection reason and it's not even noticiable unless you put 2 cars side by side as well as contrast between windshield vs other windows.

Does anyone know what are the official tinted colors of the ti editok glass?

I have the none ti version and would like to tint my windows.

• back window?
  • rear windows?
  • passenger and drivers windows?
  • front window?

im not sure the front window is also tinted i do believe the back and all other windows are tinted.

what brand and % foil would you suggerst.

kind regards
i don't think there is difference in Ti & non-Ti versions.
at least for North american models.
all windows are factory tinted to 70% and should see stamp on the window saying it's 70% tinted on side & rear window.
only front windshield doesn't have that stamp.

·
Registered
2017 Ti Q4
45 Posts
Personally, I'm not a big fan of super dark tint on these Giulias. Certain cars look good with dark tint but for the Giulias, I think a lighter shade (around 45% - 35%) looks better. Just my opinion.

Also, check out this thread: window tint - what % do you have?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts