Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I want red leather and dark 5 hole staggered wheels with yellow brake calipers. I’m torn between Vesuvio gray and volcano metallic black. I want a noticeable metallic effect. Is there another metallic color that is avail with red that I should be considering? Don’t want silver or the $2200 colors. Thanks. I know people hate these questions, but just tell me what you think looks cooler!

·
Registered
554 Posts
The Vulcano Black looks incredible in person, especially when it's clean and the sun is shining. Multicolored metallic flakes all over it. I haven't examined Vesuvio gray in person, so I can't speak to that. I'd also check out the Misano blue if I were you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, BG. That’s the effect I want. Honestly, if all combos were available, I would do MC blue and red leather — Superman combo which some hate (though I am not sure why). I also wish I could go with wood instead of aluminum in a Ti Sport.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks, BG. That’s the effect I want. Honestly, if all combos were available, I would do MC blue and red leather — Superman combo which some hate (though I am not sure why). I also wish I could go with wood instead of aluminum in a Ti Sport.
Having just shopped and ordered my own Guilia (Veloce) I can say that both the black and grey are stunning. Until my new Guilia arrives we are a two Audi family. The Versuvio is at least the equal of Audi’s best grey - Daytona and the Volcano I think looks as good if not better than my Panther Black S3, which I thought was the best black ever until looking at Volcano. Lot’s of metallic sparkle in both options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts