Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My Guila TI Q4 is now approaching 1 year since i purchased it. I have had all the usual SW recalls and the T57 recalls. Two unresolved issues remain the lack of compatibility with iPhone protocols and the failure of the Cold Weather Package to function. I live at Lake Tahoe and we have severe winter weather. The option is supposed to remote start the vehicle and when the outside temperature is below 39F in addition to starting the car it should bring on the heated seats, rear window defroster and the front window defroster. None of the items work with the exception of the car starting. Last winter we had temp down to 5F and still no function.

The only info I have had from Alfa care is those functions only work in Europe. However they are listed on my window sticker and build sheet. It has now been 5 months and I have heard nothing.

With regard to the Apple API compliance the response is engineering is working on it.

Anyone have any information on either of these issues?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,790 Posts
My heated seats and steering wheel have only worked when activated manually. Remote start is just that - the engine - and nothing more.

·
Registered
691 Posts
My heated seats and steering wheel have only worked when activated manually. Remote start is just that - the engine - and nothing more.
Most remote starts in other makes usually turn the climate control on to the last settings. My wife's Genesis does this. I think from a safety standpoint, most do not turn on heated seats or steering wheels.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,790 Posts
Most remote starts in other makes usually turn the climate control on to the last settings. My wife's Genesis does this. I think from a safety standpoint, most do not turn on heated seats or steering wheels.
Our Jeeps heated seats and steering wheels turn on in cold weather remote starts, and I expected the Giulia to as well (the owners manual says it does). Another software oops, perhaps?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts